Saturday, February 26, 2022

The Salt Water Summers....Count Viglione

 

Part of my interview with the late #GaryBrooker of #ProcolHarum was on Demo That Got The Deal (TM) Vol. 3. I transcribed it tonight, here: https://clubbohemianews.blogspot.com/2022/02/a-whiter-shade-of-pale-rip-gary-brooker.html RIP Feb 26, 2022 #JoeViglioneMedia @ProcolHarum1 #AMRecords @AandMEDM @AMRecordsOf #Deram @DeramRecords #Whiter


 

 The Salt Water Summers....Count Viglione


  • Scott Weber
    Now this is a cool photo!!!

  • Most Relevant is selected, so some replies may have been filtered out.

    Author
    Joe Viglione
    Scott Weber Jeannie Archibald an amazing, underrated photo talent. She did two of my album covers







  • Don Routhier
    72? ageless like a Vampire!


    Author
    Joe Viglione
    Don Routhier 1972...I'm "only" 67 right now




  • Jon Mortas
    ironically i was thinking of you when i took my invisible man doll out to put next to a raymond mcnalley book i tell you the coincidence between the universal invisible man and the vampire on the cover of that book is uncanny top sounds from the COUNT …
    See more


  • Chris Nelson
    Joe vlassic count


  • Chris Nelson
    Classic count


  • Jeff Lawrence
    Classic! Do you still have that cape?


    Author
    Joe Viglione
    Jeff Lawrence Grandmother made it for me, master seamstress, for my 19th birthday, I will be 68 in May, have had it with me 49 years....it's in the closet. It is one of my dearest possessions...grandma one of my best friends. She'd be 123 this June.

      • Reply
      • 1h
      • Edited

  • Frank Shea
    Awesome 😎


  • Terry Brenner
    The Count!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wesrok WBCA LonelyOak Radio, Australia's Audioscam

  Wesrok on #LonelyOakRadio Read review of Hummingbird https://btdradio.com/2024/03/25/btd-song-review-humming-bird-by-wesrok/ @BeyondDawn...