Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Sunny Song of the Day Gerardo Somodevilla

 Sunny Song of the Day May 25 2022, Gerardo Somodevilla Posted May 23 2022

at 3:45 this instrumental rendition of the Bobby Hebb classic has a charging guitar juxtaposed with smooth, mellow keys. It is both inspiring and entertaining. Joe Viglione 10:15 pm




https://youtu.be/ZQVvAy2i9Gs 97 subscribersGS Instrumental MusicGS Instrumental Music
SUBSCRIBE Gerardo Somodevilla
Sunny The Sunny song was composed by Mr. Bobby Hebb. It's an honor for me to play this song again after 50 years of leaving my country, I had the privilege of playing it again. With this song, I learned my first steps in music. My respects to Mr. Bobby Hebb for having written such a beautiful melody and lyrics. His work will forever be in the hearts of those who enjoy the taste for good music. The music is for sharing. Gerardo Somodevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALITHA JAE on Radio What, KB Radio, Joe Viglione on Frank Rossano's Ultimate Radio, Amazing Radio, Phil daRosa and Jourdan on WBCA Wesrok on BTD Radio

  Butterflies and Anxiety #TalithaJae @Talithajae  "I really liked the song and thought it has good crossover appeal, so will be ad...