Monday, May 23, 2022

CANTAB SCREWS MICKEY BLISS, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS....SOME VERY BAD PEOPLE RUINED THE CANTAB

 Mickey Bliss said in my car when GM Mike Cronin refused to pay us in September of 2021 that he felt Kylie Connors would screw us...well, Mickey did NOT defend me, like Nancy L. Foster at ARTSCOPE, where I got both those people hired.  Mickey's Karma.


I will see Attorney G Steven Anzuoni (Mickey Bliss,) Mike Cronin and Kylie Connors in a court of law.   Unbelievable how know-nothings that Tim Dibble hired are screwing our rock and roll scene!

More changes at the Cantab: Booker departs speaking of changes in club approach to bands

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALITHA JAE on Radio What, KB Radio, Joe Viglione on Frank Rossano's Ultimate Radio, Amazing Radio, Phil daRosa and Jourdan on WBCA Wesrok on BTD Radio

  Butterflies and Anxiety #TalithaJae @Talithajae  "I really liked the song and thought it has good crossover appeal, so will be ad...