Monday, May 23, 2022

Bluegrass Booker at the Cantab Lounge, We Call Him Tony What the FXXXX

 Tony Watt

https://www.tonywattbluegrass.com/

 

Geoff Bartley's Revenge

Ol' Bartley, great guy when he's on his meds (allegedly) really must've had it in for the new Cantab crew.

 

He said he was moving to the Bahamas or something (it was a joke) and pawned Tony Watt off on Creepy Cronin and Crew.


I interviewed Watt, and he demanded I unpublish everything that he said.  Now that's a crackpot, right?

 

On the record.

 

And then he credited his no-show self and Tim Dibble and Mike Cronin for resurrecting the Cantab when Mickey Bliss and I did all the hard work.


Andrea Ballotta

Kylie Connors

Tony Watt

all seething with envy


God bless you, Geoff Bartley!  You were smart enough to stay away   HA

 

Tony Watt the FxxK!

Asked me to book bands for him


Lazy

Full of himself

and a no-show

 

He couldn't even give me the bookings, because, allegedly, he had none


Welcome to the Cantab Zoo under Mike Abusive GM Cronin and his Hostile Work Environment


Just ask bands other than the ones getting paid for upstairs.


One band said he'd never play the Cantab again


It was a Cluster F during Covid


Perhaps when Cronin allegedly caught the covid it did something to his already dented and abusive brain.

 

Note to Mike: Even at 68 I date ONLY good looking men.


You're out of luck, Mikey! 


The minute they found out I was gay things changed.   When they mentioned a gay night to make money I said my usual: "I hate gay people."


"You do????"


"Yes, after four of my last five husbands you'd hate them too." 


Suddenly there was a chill...and Mike Cronin is telling me he loves me and that this old guy looks like "a million bucks."

I wish!!!!


Along with yelling and screaming at me as much as Cronin could on the phone


What an abuser

 

What a horrifying hostile work environment.


Bands beware~


Mike Cronin needs a psychiatrist. Let's get a benefit going for him....to get Mikey (a limited public figure as GM) the help that I think that he needs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wesrok WBCA LonelyOak Radio, Australia's Audioscam

  Wesrok on #LonelyOakRadio Read review of Hummingbird https://btdradio.com/2024/03/25/btd-song-review-humming-bird-by-wesrok/ @BeyondDawn...