Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Reviews:

 

Tom Mich ~ Singer/Songwriter & Guitarist Special Guest On 7/10/2022 Part 1

I’ve been loving Tom’s music for at least a year when Joe Viglione sent me a copy of “I Wanna Cry,” to audition for play on my webcast. I heard those guitar riffs and that Cry Baby wah-wah, all I could think was Terry Kath. I was blown away to find out that Tom had spent time working with Kath and Chicago. It was as close to Terry’s sound as I’ve ever heard. But he’s got his own take on that sound with a lot of blues and quirky rock like nobody else does. I love the cool conversation you and Tom had. This is much more than an interview . Great job, guys!

Interview with Tom Mich, Host JIMI HOLL

https://www.mixcloud.com/therecordmachineshow/tom-mich-singersongwriter-guitarist-special-guest-on-7102022/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marcy Chin on the Beam FM Live / Jourdan #Money @WBCARadio

  Jourdan #Money see review https://btdradio.com/2023/11/25/btd-song-review-money-by-jourdan/ on @WBCARadio 102.9 fm Boston @zionrock @...