Monday, January 24, 2022

Gary Pig Gold on the Passing of Ronnie Spector / Coming Back for More AIRPLAY on SPIN ROOM, Greg Paquette / Everybody Has a Story - Ragin' Contagin' /

 



Do you know what you did today?
Do you know what you took away?

It isn't easy to explain

The blue out of the sky

Tell me why, I want to know
Tell me why is it so

All of my dreams
A cloud that's over me

Not a thing did I have
Not a thing did I see

All alone in this big wide world

It's such a cruel world to be alone in

 

But then
Someone said

I opened my eyes
And there is something that I visualize:

The stars are shining bright

And flowers grow forever more
Where time is standing still
A hundred miles from shore


I realized something
I didn't realize:

Hope and pray and dream and scheme

I can hear sweet, sweet music

Forever, and ever

You’re gonna see
Footloose and fancy free

Talk to the rainbows 
And to the seas


I say a prayer
That you will be alright

 

Keep on dancing
Little girl


Coming Back for More
Coming Back for More
#TheSpinRoom w/Lou Spin #TheDoors "Peace Frog" #TheSpinRoom 8- #Midnight #Monday #January 24 2022 #SingleStone #retroactive #GregPaquette #JoeViglioneMedia  
  
Everybody Has a Story @DaveRagin 9:44 pm #January 24 2022 #Monday @gregpaquette5
#TheSpinRoom w/Lou Spin @lspinna @TheSpinRoom00 @WhiteLightArts
@Spotify @BHyldburg
#TheDoors #TheSpinRoom 8- #Midnight #Radio #PopMusic #SingleStone #retroactive #GregPaquette #JoeViglioneMedia  
Jan 24 10:19 pm www.radiowhat.com @onlyrockRadio #WMWM @TheSpinRoom00 Lou Spin for support. #TheSaltWaterSummers #YorkBeachMaine hear: https://open.spotify.com/track/2exhJThfp2O4msRCGGLHJv @spotify @joshwhedon #MutantEnemyProductions #BellwetherPictures #BuffytheVampireSlayer #joeviglionemedia #Count  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marcy Chin on the Beam FM Live / Jourdan #Money @WBCARadio

  Jourdan #Money see review https://btdradio.com/2023/11/25/btd-song-review-money-by-jourdan/ on @WBCARadio 102.9 fm Boston @zionrock @...