Thursday, January 5, 2023

 It's Such a Perfect Day - the Salt Water Summers...

 ALL INSTRUMENTS BY

CARLY SIMON'S LONG-TIME (FORMER) MUSIC DIRECTOR PETER CALO

MASTERED BY ROB FRABONI, GRAMMY-WINNING PRODUCER FOR ERIC CLAPTON, ROLLING STONES, BONNIE RAITT, ETC

THE LEGENDARY COUNT VIGLIONE

a Boston Rock and Roll Classic created by one of the pioneers of the Boston New Wave movement

https://soundcloud.com/joe-viglione/the-salt-water-summers-mastered-by-rob-fraboni-1000-pm-sat-august-27-2022

AIRPLAY TODAY

'SUMMER ISN'T OVER, IT'S JUST BEGUN..."tm

 joe viglione's classic summer song, first aired on wbcn 104.1 fm Boston in 1971/1972, which landed Joe his four album deal in Paris on the influential labels Flamingo/Carrere, New Rose/Musidisc...still getting airplay over half a century later....

Salt Water Summers mastered by @robfraboni #GrammyWinner all instruments @PeterCalo1 @gregpaquette5 aired on #RadioWhat 12:35 PM #Thursday #January 5 2023 #JoeViglioneMedia from #DemothatgotthedealVol5 #musicSupervisor on @SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/joe-viglione/the-salt-water-summers-mastered-by-rob-fraboni-1000-pm-sat-august-27-2022 #FilmMusic #pop

 

 

The Salt Water Summers, mixed by producer Joe Viglione and engineer Larry Lessard Monday August 22, 2022, mastered by Rob Fraboni on Friday August 26 and Saturday August 27, 2022.
Peter Calo on all instruments and basic track engineering.
Joe Viglione (ASCAP) Vocals, Lyrics Copyright (C)2022 All Rights Reserved Var Music Publishing BMI,

"Summer isn't over...it's just begun..." (tm)

The Salt Water Summers 2022
Final mix August 22, 2022

Written by Joe Viglione, ASCAP
Var Music Publishing, BMI

Time: 3:58
Instrumental time: 3:52
Mixed by Larry Lessard at Aerocat Studio
Basic tracks Peter Calo
Produced by Joe Viglione with thanks to Peter Calo and Larry Lessard

* The Salt Water Summers *

On the rocks and the spray
A beautiful view
such a perfect day
made for me and you
waters cold and clear
everything feels brand new
and by the way
I'm so in love with you

When I stood on the shore
I think you know why
we had to go back for more
you didn't think I
had it in my heart
to fall in love with you
in everything you say
in everything you do

The Salt Water Summers
Forever on my mind
we just found Paradise
as the day starts to unwind
Salt Water Summers
it's our moments on this beautiful beach
the hill there's a band, we walk in the sand and

Now we're traveling home
and you've lost your way
I don't say a word
I keep this moment sustained
such a perfect day
the rocks and the spray
I see you fall asleep
such a perfect day

The Salt Water Summers
forever on my mind
like we just found paradise
as the day starts to unwind
those salt water summers
it's our movie on this beautiful beach
on the hill there's a band
we walk in the sand and...

fine fine
fine fine
too good to be true
too good to be true
awwww such a perfect day
such a perfect day

me and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and
me and you and
such a perfect day
such a perfect day
awww man
such a perfect day

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALITHA JAE on Radio What, KB Radio, Joe Viglione on Frank Rossano's Ultimate Radio, Amazing Radio, Phil daRosa and Jourdan on WBCA Wesrok on BTD Radio

  Butterflies and Anxiety #TalithaJae @Talithajae  "I really liked the song and thought it has good crossover appeal, so will be ad...