Thursday, October 17, 2024

Lots of You in My Life WBCA, Lonely Oak Radio, BTD Radio American Beauties, Sean Walshe

 Getting a lot of airplay on the new Larry Lessard Mix Rob Fraboni mastering of long version of Lots of You in My Life. WBCA 102.9 FM Boston, Lonely Oak Radio, BTD Radio Wow Lots of You in My Life 5:31 am #Thursday #October 16 2024 @WBCARadio #Spinitron https://spinitron.com/WBCA/pl/19660205/New-Local-Boston-Block #musicsupervisor @MusicWeek #IgnitionCreative #HollywilliamsonSupervisor @RoadshowFilms #ADDITION #RoadshowFilms

@igncreative @20thcentury @bigpicturenyc @earshotmedia #popular













No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of You in My Life WBCA, Lonely Oak Radio, BTD Radio American Beauties, Sean Walshe

  Getting a lot of airplay on the new Larry Lessard Mix Rob Fraboni mastering of long version of Lots of You in My Life. WBCA 102.9 FM Bos...