Saturday, August 27, 2022

Artist_Rendeva Devagad - Song: "Affi Give Thanks" Time 2:21

  Artist - Rendeva Devagad 

  Song: "Affi Give Thanks" 

  Time 2:21

 

#dancehall #dancehallmusic #450

Rendeva Devagad - 

Affi Give Thanks (Official Video)

 https://youtu.be/bp-mgd0-l34


1) Q:Please state your Artiste and Birth Name
A: My artist name is Rendeva the DevaGad. My birth name is Renford Hinds.

2) Q: How long have you been doing music?
A: I’ve been a musician all my life but professionally, i would say 2016.

3) Q: Please describe your style of music
A: My style of music would be considered dancehall, reggae, afrobeats.

4) Q:Who/What are your musical inspirations?
A: my family, friends, and God are my musical inspirations. 

5) Q: Why did you choose to pursue music?
A: i chose to pursue music because i love it. It’s in my blood, it’s my nature. Music is what I’m suppose to do. 

6) Q: What sets your music apart from other artists? What makes your music
unique??
A: I feel like my music is relatable and soulful. I sing and talk about experiences that people can relate too or use as an affirmation, whether it’s to start their day. They’re going through a rough time, or simply just want a good tune to listen. That’s my music.

7) Q: What is your creative process for making music?
A: My creative process is whatever I’m going through at this moment, to express how I’m feeling. 

8) Q:Do you play any musical instruments? (If Yes please list them )
A: The only musical instrument i have right now is my voice lol but i use to play the drums.

9) Q: What do you hope people will achieve by listening to your music?
A: I hope they get the message and it resonates with them. They feel it in their hearts and mind, forever.  

10) Q: What are your upcoming projects? What can we expect from you in the
future?
A: I’ll be dropping a single soon, so stay tuned for that. I have a lot of songs and videoshoots I have been working on.

 


Knowing struggles is the definitely why I am the person I am today. Renford Hinds aka Rendeva the DevaGad. My birthday is October 23, 1996. I was born in St.Mary, Jamaica. I’m 1 of 7 siblings. I grew up with my grandmother because my parents were working overseas. During this time, i learned patience, humility, and  hard work. Growing up in Jamaica, it was … difficult. I wasn’t stable for a period of time in my life.
 

 
  I lived with my grandmother and my two brothers. My grandmother would make us attend church, strictly every Sunday. That’s how I got introduced to music, I played the drums and would participate in choir. As well, Sunday worship. When I started high school, thats when I started putting the pen to the paper. At first, it was all fun and games with my friends. I also got introduced to weed and in result of that, I got kicked out of my grandmothers house. From then, I started bouncing around from my fathers, my friends, and my grandmother from my fathers, where I got introduced to the streets,  around the age of 15. 
 
 

 
 
Being in the streets, affected my schooling a bit because I started to live the street life. Even in school, always rapping/DJ beating on the desk making music in class rooms or gambling and ditching school to go smoke and write songs with friends. Then i started getting caught up in school gangs, which came with alot of school fights. All my friends including my brother got expelled, I ended being the only one to be left back. I eventually changed my life around to leave school with 5 CXC subjects and I graduated in the year of 2014.
 
 
 

 
 
From then,  I was working and still doing music, going around playing drums in church to make money. I totally got caught up in the work so deep, i stopped writing music for 2 years straight. In 2016, I got introduced to a young artist, Signumm. He was my cousin’s boyfriend at the time. He was still in highs ool and when I heard his music, I was blown. Working with Signumm inspired me. I knew I wanted to be apart of his journey, so I started to manage his career and before you knew it, there I was picking back up the pen and putting it to paper, the microphone followed, and i never stopped since then.  From that moment, I’ve grown into a master of my craft and master of my own life journey!

 

USA Promotion: #JoeViglioneMedia
                              P.O. Box 2392, Woburn MA 01888
                              demodeal@yahoo.com
                              617 899 5926  

Jamaica Publicity   Racquel Reynolds


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Marcy Chin on the Beam FM Live / Jourdan #Money @WBCARadio

  Jourdan #Money see review https://btdradio.com/2023/11/25/btd-song-review-money-by-jourdan/ on @WBCARadio 102.9 fm Boston @zionrock @...