Saturday, April 23, 2022

Tim Dribble's Dilemma: Dribbling the Ball off the Court...maybe the Celtic's Owner Should Buy The Club and Hire Real Rock and Roll Management?

HEY KYLIE, OLD FASHIONED PROMOTION IS BETTER THAN NONE AT ALL...RESIGN IN SHAME, KYLIE.  YOUR NONSENSE HURTS THE BANDS, HURTS THE CLUB AND HURTS THE COMMUNITY.

YOU AND ELDER ABUSER MIKE CRONIN ARE A SICK JOKE AND HURT THE ROCK AND ROLL COMMUNITY.


Chatter on the web about the Cantab, and little of it is good:

 For Your Info: 

 

The Cantab claimed, falsely, that they owned Club Bohemia.

 They couldn't and they didn't.

 

Mickey Bliss hired one of my attorneys to send them a cease and desist. 

 So they screwed Mickey and the community by re-naming the joint Cantab Undergound. 

As there have been questions I am issuing this statement 3:30 pm 4-23-22: I got a weird phone call on a Friday night at 6:30 pm to hand over ALL the Club Bohemia passwords from bar manager Kylie Connors. So I called GM Michael Cronin who screamed bloody murder at me that HE "OWNS CLUB BOHEMIA." No paper work, nothing, just wanting to steal Mickey Bliss's club out from under him, and my decade plus of work on these pages (they did wreck at least two of them.) So I called Mickey's daughter, who is an attorney, and she told me I did the right thing and don't do ANYTHING. Mickey was running sound and couldn't be reached as he had no cell phone. Mickey was furious the next day and told me I did the right thing and feed them silence all weekend. I took his legal advice as Mickey has represented me in a legal case when I was protecting animals, and has done dozens of legal writings for me when I shut down TV3 Medford. Mickey has given me approximately over 100 hours of legal advice over the past decade and a half. He's a brilliant lawyer and should have handled this on his own. Hiring one of my attorneys was Mickey not wanting to ruffle feathers at the Cantab and it served him well: he's still there. Kylie Connors, meanwhile, was texting me constantly demanding the passwords. Mickey hired one of my other lawyers (Mickey wasn't the only lawyer working with me) who sent Tim Dibble a cease and desist. When Cronin couldn't steal the pages and the name, Kylie and crew changed the name to Cantab Underground. Cronin laid me off around January 11th and told me to collect unemployment, and told Mickey he would bring me back when they had money. Cronin allegedly spent the money like a drunken sailor and, yes, I'm in the process of filing against him for the abuse. Mickey told me to file for unemployment: what they didn't know is that BECAUSE I gave the club a $100.00 discount per week I couldn't file for unemployment, due to my kindness. So I wrote to Tim Dibble the owner that I would ONLY come back when he fires Cronin and Connors. His failure to do so is why the promotion is useless currently with social butterfly Kylie Connors feeding her own ego and not doing the job I did. The bands were upset with management and were bailing on the club - Mike Cronin kept canceling opening night, which meant Mickey had to re-book, and then Andrea Ballotta was demanding legal forms and bands were revolting about giving their social security #. The players were NOT ready for prime time. Mickey even advised me at the beginning that he felt they would take our resources and bounce both of us. Their egos out of control and enormous. I'm glad some bands are having fun and must say the club security is fantastic and that I miss those fellows and the other bartenders, but that, my friends, is the nightclub business. Tim Dibble's crew is not ready for prime time. Not like when I produced shows for Cantones and Don Law(Paradise) and Harry Booras at the Channel. . Those professionals treated me well for a very long time and they have my love and appreciation for it. 

Joe Viglione, Editor, Rock and Roll Central/Club Bohemia pages. Photo of me downstairs at Cantab just to verify that it is yours truly.

 


Here is just a little of what I've done to help Boston Rock Music, the plans I had for the Cantab are amazing but when a GM named Mike Cronin would scream and yell elder abuse at a hard working man he would later say he "loved," that kind of Jekyll and Hyde persona is not conducive to operating ANY business, let alone a nightclub with licenses galore.  Don't let that crackpot near me.  Cronin and Kylie Connors did much to destroy the momentum I built for the club, I swear on the Bible.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Marcy Chin on the Beam FM Live / Jourdan #Money @WBCARadio

  Jourdan #Money see review https://btdradio.com/2023/11/25/btd-song-review-money-by-jourdan/ on @WBCARadio 102.9 fm Boston @zionrock @...