Wednesday, September 22, 2021

9/22/21 3:21 pm The Last Day of Summer 2021 Salt Water Summers

 This vignette won a best film award https://youtu.be/zV7V4wznfJU while the Salt Water Summers #joeViglioneMedia Produced and Directed by Joe Viglione https://open.spotify.com/album/5N4lAEEtEyceNplLwlrmUz @Spotify @PRRussellPhotos @DaveRagin @gregpaquette5 @TomMichJR1 @bjplattner @DaliaDavisMusic @musicofericlee


VIDEO HERE:  https://youtu.be/zV7V4wznfJU


  Summer isn't over...it's just begun...

The Salt Water Summers...getting airplay now!

“Wow, Sounds great to me. Still has all the charm 

and the recording is so good.”  

 P.L. co-editor Boston Groupie News, Fri Sept 17, 5:20 pm 

_____________________________________

“Perfection......in my book one of the coolest songs ever

....and the update is really good”

A.W.   Sept 18, 2021 12:10 pm  (Mr. W wrote for the national publication GOLDMINE and gave the song a rave review 45 years ago!) 

_____________________ 

LAUNCHED ON SPOTIFY 

THE LAST FULL DAY OF SUMMER!

Tuesday 9/21/21
_____________________

3:22 am Sept 22 2021

on rotation
GOOD MUSIC RADIO

_____________________

50 years after I wrote it, 49 years after it was on WBCN in Boston, a new re-write, and the launch is today!

 

SPOTIFY  https://open.spotify.com/album/5N4lAEEtEyceNplLwlrmUz

 


  

The Salt Water Summers 2021
Words and Music: Joe Viglione (ASCAP)

On the rocks and the spray, and what a beautiful view
Such a perfect day, made for me and you
Water’s cold and clear, everything brand new
And by the way, I’m so in love with you

When I stood on the shore
I think you know why
We had to go back for more
You didn’t think I
Had it in my heart
To fall in love with you
In everything you say, in everything you do
Too good to be true

The Salt Water Summers
Forever on my mind …
It’s like we just found paradise
As the day starts to unwind because the

Salt Water Summers
It’s our movie on this beautiful beach
On the hill there's a band, we walk on the sand
And ……………..

Now we’re traveling home, and you’ve lost your way  
I don’t say a word, I keep this moment sustained …
such a perfect day, the rocks and the spray,
I see you fall asleep, just such a perfect day

Too good to be true

such a perfect day

me and you and me and you and me and you and me and you and

such a perfect day

such a perfect day

awww, man...such a perfect day   


(c)2021 photo by Joe Viglione (there are 211 of them!) Nubble Light, York Beach Maine, Sept 10 2021
New vocal Sept 17, 2021.   Recording yet another vocal in the coming weeks.

From the film The Salt Water Summers, Produced and Directed by Joe Viglione with two sequels planned, Return to the Salt Water Summers and Hearts on the Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marcy Chin on the Beam FM Live / Jourdan #Money @WBCARadio

  Jourdan #Money see review https://btdradio.com/2023/11/25/btd-song-review-money-by-jourdan/ on @WBCARadio 102.9 fm Boston @zionrock @...