Monday, March 8, 2021

Lejandami

Lejandami

This recording is from around 1978. We are in the studio right now creating new sounds

for a new rendition of "Lejandami (My Legendary Love)"

 

Words and Music Joe Viglione (ASCAP)
Var Music Publishing (BMI) 

https://open.spotify.com/album/2fDLy5HqGKs6dhoVJ0r4fE?highlight=spotify:track:7oktfGFN8CtmX2Rrx4GbZS

A fortune in comforts
when I feel your touch upon my arm
Your eyes are like the ocean
when you choose they bring in the peace, they bring in the calm

It could have been the summer
the tone of your voice
although I am not sure
when the time came to leave
i had one wish
to love you forever more

Oh, Lejandami, I want to love you
You make me cry

If I held the star while falling
tell me, lover, would I burn right through hand
for all the love I've given you
one thing is true
I still don't understand
the past just like a mirror in smoky haze
things as they were before
Count-less (without the Count) lovers and the tears I've cried
I tell you now
there shall be no more

Oh Lejandami
(My Legendary Love)

in this eternal circle
if memories return will it bring you back to me
the wheel turns quickly
never fast enough to set the soul and spirit free

Oh, Lejandami 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wesrok WBCA LonelyOak Radio, Australia's Audioscam

  Wesrok on #LonelyOakRadio Read review of Hummingbird https://btdradio.com/2024/03/25/btd-song-review-humming-bird-by-wesrok/ @BeyondDawn...