Thursday, September 10, 2020

In Memory of Ogo...a doggy I never met...from 1984

 In memory of Ogo this was the doggy of my best friend and his friend Jack. They are both gone but I found the doggy photo tonight, dated December 1984. They lived in Greece before I met my friend in 1995. Ogo had a good life I was told. Of course Ogo did. We would phone Jack in Thailand and say hello before his passing. 


 Here is to Ogo - 

probably the doggy's first time ever on the internet.


I don't talk much about my personal life...but finding this photo while organizing, I felt compelled to publish a doggy that meant so much to two gentlemen, too wonderful guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Phil daRosa Faraday Saturday night WBCA 8:54 pm

  Phil daRosa Faraday from #BostonRockandRollAnthology21 @phillydmusic on @WBCARadio 102.9 FM #Boston #joeviglionemedia on @Spinitron ...